AK Fireweed House – the best in Juneau Lodging
Looking for a private and plush Alaska accommodation?
AK Fireweed House is an incomparable experience in Southeast Alaska
If you are seeking the best in private, plush Alaska accommodations and specialized breakfasts in the Juneau area, AK Fireweed House is the best choice for you. This fabulous 4-acre location on Douglas Island is just a few minutes from downtown Juneau, Alaska. AK Fireweed House is a perfect retreat featuring privacy and the ultimate in hospitality; it is a destination in itself!
“AK Fireweed House is more than just a room!”
In Juneau Call (907) 586-3885 for Availability
AK Fireweed House offers First-class accommodations in Alaska’s capital, Juneau, with Spectacular views of the Thomas Glacier, the Mendenhall Wetlands and the Chilkat Mountains.
- Beautiful accommodations with lovely linens, robes and special amenities
- Private baths/ luxurious Jacuzzi tubs
- Personalized gourmet breakfasts may be added
- Open year round with complimentary planning advice
- Laundry service, off-street parking, 24-hour host
- Close proximity to Eaglecrest Ski Area
- Gift certificates are available–please call for details
- Special Rates for Seniors, Government Employees, and Military Personnel
Your place here was just THE perfect finale to the “Alaskan leg” of our trip. The breakfast was the best of the whole trip! You have a beautiful setting here – every detail was just right. We’re just sorry we didn’t have more time to visit with you and your family – next time! Thanks for everything.
— San Diego, California